Wednesday, January 8, 2014

life over here



i've been back home for a few days now. coming back felt really nice—i had a lovely time over the holidays with my family and friends, but it felt time to get back into a routine and to get back into my real life. not to mention, i missed my pets terribly!

as i mentioned in my last post, i wanted to purge my space of things i didn't love/need/want anymore; and that i did. while unpacking, i went through my closet and got rid of things before putting anything away. 3 bags of clothes/bags/accessories later, it feels good. much lighter. i also re-arranged my bedroom, and it really does help with the 'fresh-start' feeling.

my classes have started. so far, they seem like the perfect classes i could take to finish my degree. easy enough, but interesting enough that i will hopefully stay engaged. they seem really similar to courses i have already taken, but i am hoping that since that was closer in the beginning of my degree, the experience i've had in learning will help me get something more and new out of it. i'm sure i will.

getting back into the groove is moving slowly but surely. i haven't done much, but am hoping to get some friend time in and some birthday celebrations too. happy first week back!

No comments:

Post a Comment